Everyone is in their head, its just the degree of occupation thats different.
We all do it. Our mind drifts, we think about the past, dream about the future. And all the while we are missing out on the present. This moment, right now. When we tune out, we lose out.
So try your best to be present in your life. Or your life will be something that happened while you were dreaming.
Somewhere along the way while writing these posts I stopped challenging myself. I lost my scare factor. I have a million excuses as to why I am unable to do anything but the truth is I have no idea what to do. I've hit the wall. I'm the guy in run fatboy run. And I'm facing the wall right now.
I feel as though I've run out of the easy challenges and the only ones that are left are the tough ones like riding that bloody bicycle...
I've got to find some motivation. I can't be done yet, I've hardly even begun. This is why I suppose you can never be in charge of your own challenges, you will inevitably end up not challenging yourself any longer.
I can't give up. Run fatboy run.
Monday, July 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment