It's less than an hour now. Less than one hour left of my thirties.
I feel a mixture of apprehension and almost falling short of fulfillment. Almost like when you're waiting at a club to hear just the right song before you start dancing. But if you wait too long and your song doesn't play you've wasted the whole night just waiting. Have I danced enough? Have I spent my time so far in the best way possible?
Looking back on the last decade, I've travelled to ten different countries, found the lion to my lioness, had a beautiful little cub, met amazing people, seen amazing sights. These are just the highlights for it is in the every day grind that the true beauty of life and love lives. It's the minutes that make a decade awesome, that make it epic.
It's also the grit that makes it all worthwhile. Losing people along the way, the hardships, the struggles. It brings a balance to life that just amplifies the good times and give it so much more meaning.
So looking back I say, just dance! Don't wait. Make every song your song. That way you don't wait for the opportunity to come to you instead you make it happen out of whatever you have.
Have I done that? I think I have and thus far it's worked out great! Looking forward, things can only get better...
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
brilliant..
Post a Comment