Tuesday, June 4, 2013

12. Got hacked, well almost.

Today I signed up for a new app called LINE, you know, to try something new. It worked brilliantly. Great new app that allows free chat and "free" calls that actually use your data. All interesting, until my gmail account got hacked afterwards! So Mr hacker from Sacramento, I got your IP address. I'm gonna find me a white hat and teach you a little hacking lesson.

After this incident. I'm rethinking my scary challenge of trying chat roulette! It's a website where you get hooked up to chat with random strangers from all over the world. I've been putting it off since I read on Wikipedia that sometimes you get a naked person! Omg. I don't wanna see some old greasy bastards balls?! Anyway.... Never one to stray from a challenge. I'm gonna try it.

But first another huge downloading exercise and trek in the technological labyrinth.
Feels like matrix 3.

No comments: