Wednesday, June 12, 2013

20. Run

Apparently the best way to lose weight is to run. It's been one and a half years since my baby was born. I have used up all the credit that comes with that excuse. Despite people actually asking me if I'm pregnant again and others commenting on my fat suit, it was something else that triggered my desire to be slim again. I found a Zara jacket at a flea market stall but they only had small and medium sizes. That made me realize that I used to be that girl. The one that could wear anything and anything in a sample size! So here I am, 20kgs overweight. Yes 20. It's a lot of butter blocks. A lot of padding.

So I run. I run for 20mins on a treadmill. 2,5km. Yes I know it's not a lot. But apparently if you run everyday it's enough to help the cause along. Of course I have to eat less too. Like a lot less. Goodbye bread, sayonara pasta, cheese, oh cheese I have loved you too much for too long.

So next time you see me, please say wow you look so thin. I don't care if its true or not I just like hearing it :)

Huff huff, puff puff, run run.

No comments: