For the past few days I decided to try getting up earlier in the morning. My aim was somehow to regain that edge I used to have over my day. Instead of being its victim, I wanted to be its challenger. And taking Leo Babauta's advice (from zen habits) I decide to rise 45 mins earlier each day. He actually says rise at 5am which I could not see myself doing! So after ignoring his blogs advice for a number of months....I reluctantly decided to try it.
It has made a major difference in my mindset when starting the day. That crazy rush is no longer my morning start. Instead I start off at a gentle pace and proceed to do so much more like packing lunch, packing my gym bag (yes I make it to gym!) eating breakfast. It has certainly made a difference to my day. Next I would like to add a yoga workout to my morning routine! :)
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment