Time for a radical change. A new haircut. :) chopped off at the ears and loving it! Hair needs to breathe. It needs to be refreshed and released from all that dry crackled ends that ruin its shiny day. So goodbye to the 'mommy' pony tail, hello short fresh funky bob.
Hopefully with this shorter hair my ears will be more open to not only listening but hearing and understanding. Many a times I've been told I'm a bad listener... This is the time for change. I hear you (mostly Garieth, my amazing understanding husband). Sometimes we are so caught up in the wonderment that is finding a love that makes you feel complete on another level, that you forget that you also have to work at yourself and at the relationship. Listening is a big part of that. Listening to yourself for yourself and listening to and for your spouse. Word.
Being listened to, is so close to being loved that most people cannot tell the difference.
~David Oxberg
Friday, June 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment